Our Freshchat integration allow your Agents to chat with visitors right from your Freshchat backend.
You must have a working Freshchat installation with admin rights.
Connect Guuru to Freshchat
The steps below will connect Guuru to Freshchat and activate the integration.
Open the Partner Portal and navigate to Settings > Integrations.
Under Freshchat you need to set your Freshchat App ID, API Token and Webhook public key.
Please follow the next steps to generate/find the necessary values in your Freshchat installation.
- App ID
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Integration Settings
- Copy the App ID present in the AGENT MESSENGER section.
- Go back to the Guuru Integration screen and paste the copied App ID
- API Token
- Go to Settings > API Tokens
- Press the Generate Token button and copy the new API Key
- Go back to the Guuru Integration screen and paste the copied API Token
- Webhook Public Key
- Go to Settings > Webhooks
- Enable Webhooks in the top right corner
- Configure the Webhook with
- Copy the Authentication public key
- Go back to the Guuru Integration screen and paste the copied Webhook Public Key
- Click Authorize.
We provide a way to map Guuru Categories with Freshchat Topics, so the Topic of
new conversations in Freshchat will have the matching Guuru Category.
To set up this mapping make sure you create in your Freshchat installation all Guuru Categories as Topics and that they have exactly the same name as the Category Title in Guuru.
At least you must create one Topic with Title General
Read this article for more information about Topics in Freshchat
If you need help or you are experiencing some problem setting up the integration, please get in touch with our support.